Black soul

depressing poetry
Black soul
by: agus diansyah
Oh my soul ...
Where I am now
Did you bring me a high dream
Oh my ...
Why you're still silent,
Never, Speak to me  ...
Oh ...
Tell me,
What muddying
My heart and soul
Please ...
You guide me again ...
In order for my body and my soul fused together
Guiding my soul ...
Align my heart ...
Had I known what would happen later
I'm still floating, standing with black sky ...
still hovering
continues to drift
Oh ...
Tell me,
What muddying life and soul ...
Please ...
You guided me again ...
You guideed me again ...
In order for my body and my soul fused together
Needless to cry
as strong hearts
When the soul apart ...

When the soul apart ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause i love you

Silent without words

Let the rain erase your trail