Your fans

love poetry
your fans
by agus diansyah

I start my day by praying for you so that you healthy and happy there
Before you forget any further, before you leave me further
I never expected you miss the existence, this sadness
when you see me anytime, anywhere your heart say it like this
This is the man who fell in love with you
This is the man you adore

I am the person who always put flowers and write love on your desk
I am the person who oversees you,
Enjoy your beautiful of my dark side
And let me be your fans, never ignore the feelings of my heart
Calm down, calm dear idol of my heart
I'm not going to touch your heart

Maybe you'll never know, how easy you for admired
Maybe you never realized how easy you fall in love

I am the person who will always adore you
I am the person who will always see
I am the person who will always adore you
I am the person who will always see

Because only with a feeling of deep you, keep my life
Then only with traces of heart, there is the meaning of my life
I can only adore forever

I only could miss forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cause i love you

Silent without words

Let the rain erase your trail